- Boost your business and advertise within Speciality Chemicals Magazine
- Invest in the future of the chemical enterprise - Join the 5th Annual Scholarship Golf Outing 2015
- Presentations of the International Royal Society of Chemistry Symposium online
- Chemspec Eurasia is taking place from 9–10 September 2015 at the Istanbul Convention Centre, Turkey
- Interested in expanding into the Eurasia market?... Introducing Chemspec Eurasia
- REACHReady Regulatory Services Zone presentations from Chemspec Europe online
- Chemspec Europe 2014: Success in quality and innovation.
Celebrating its 30th edition and taking place at Koelnmesse in Cologne, Germany, the Chemspec Europe 2015 Exhibition is set to be the biggest Chemspec Europe on record. This follows on from the very successful event in 2014 held in Budapest, Hungary, the first time the show has been moved to an Eastern
European country as a venue.
CHEMSPEC EUROPE 2015 – CONNECTING BUYERS AND SUPPLIERS
There’s something special about Chemspec Europe that exhibitors and visitors enjoy above all other shows. It’s a much more manageable and pleasant experience for everyone. With a focused range of exhibits, easily identified feature areas, free-to-attend conferences and seminars in a relaxed atmosphere with quality ‘face-time’, there’s no more direct or attractive place for taking orders in just two days.
THE 30TH EDITION OF CHEMSPEC EUROPE – UNRIVALLED IN EUROPE
Over the past 30 years, Chemspec Europe has undergone significant development and gained popularity within the industry due to its evolution from a simple trade show to a networking event. This transformation has been shaped by input from exhibitors and visitors to Chemspec Europe. Having taken on board feedback from members across the whole industry, Chemspec Europe has developed key partnerships with the European Fine Chemicals Group (EFCG),
Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC), Scientific Update and REACHReady to ensure the delivery of top-class content in free-to attend seminars and workshops.
The ensuing result has seen Chemspec Europe developing into a multi-faceted networking event dedicated to the fine, custom and speciality chemicals industry, which will open its doors in 2015 in Cologne, Germany, celebrating the 30th edition of the show.
CHEMSPEC EUROPE 2015 – A REASON TO CELEBRATE! A SHOW YOU CAN’T MISS!
8 Top reasons why visitors and exhibitors should attend Chemspec Europe 2015 in Cologne
- Celebrating the 30th edition of this industry-leading exhibition
- Set to be the largest Chemspec Europe on record with 400+ international companies represented within the exhibition with experts on stands who will be able to offer you new and bespoke solutions for your business
- Global experts in their field offering a wide range of free-of-charge conference content
- Chemspec Events Careers Clinic offering private consultations on career development in association with Chemical Search International
- Product sourcing support with the Chemspec Source Finder team organised by Chemical Information Services
- Exhibitor showcase presentations offering a guide to the latest innovations in the industry
- Networking opportunities and informal meeting areas throughout the exhibition
- With Cologne ideally located in the heart of Europe this is an opportunity to meet new contacts from both Europe and further afield
Latest Event News
Royal Society of Chemistry Symposium 2015: Right on Target
After the huge success of the two day international RSC Symposium organised in association with Chemistry Innovation and the Green Chemistry Network onsite the 2014 Chemspec Europe and Chemsource Exhibitions, the event will see its return in 2015.
The ‘Royal Society of Chemistry Symposium 2015: Right on Target’ will explore approaches to the control and targeting of chemical delivery to optimise the effectiveness of speciality chemicals in agrochem, biocide, performance chemical, personal care and pharma applications.
Chemspec Europe 2014: Success in quality and innovation
404 exhibitors from 24 countries and regions took part in the exhibition. With trade attendees from almost 60 countries visiting the pavilions and on stand display areas across two halls in the “Hungexpo Exhibition Centre” in Budapest, Chemspec Europe can claim itself to be a very well attended show.