Chemspec India 2016 - Connecting buyers and suppliers in Mumbai
Your Indian Chemical Hub
Since 2005, Chemspec India has continued to develop and reinforce itself as the must-attend event for the Indian fine, custom and speciality chemicals community.
India offers growth potential from a business perspective to international companies through its rapidly developing markets and infrastructure projects.
With the exhibition growing year on year, and the total trade attendance exceeding the ten thousand mark last year, Chemspec India 2016 offers a great business development platform, connecting key buyers and sellers from the domestic and international Fine and Speciality Chemicals market.
If you are interested in meeting and networking with your existing and potential partners and business facilitators within this expanding chemical sector then you can’t miss to have a presence within this 11th edition of this industry-leading exhibition.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Mumbai!
Chemspec India – not just an Exhibition!
Visitors to Chemspec India 2016 will not only get the opportunity to network and connect with almost 300 of the top supplier companies from India and beyond, they will also have the chance to get the latest information on markets and trends, direct from key industry experts, through our extensive conferences and seminars programme. The 2016 event includes the following options:
- Pharma Workshops – a series of targeted pharma-industry based workshops presented by Scientific Update Llc –the UK’s leading provider of chemical industry training and specialist conferences.
- HPIC India – Home, Personal and Institutional Care India – presented by the Indian Home and Personal Care Association (IHPCIA).
- Roundtable on Surfactants and Personal Care Ingredients: Market and Technology Trends – presented by the Indian Surfactants Group
- Pharma Roundtable – Best practices in Pharma Outsourcing – chaired by the world-renowned Prof. Magid Abou-Gharbia, ex-Wyeth and now Director, Moulder Center for Drug Discovery Research at Temple University’s School of Pharmacy, Philadelphia.
- Agrochemical Intermediates Conference – organised by Chemical Weekly.
All these information-laden conferences are completely FREE OF CHARGE to attend, so plan your visit now!
More detailed information on the abovementioned Conference and Seminar Programme can be found on this website – just click on “Visiting” and then on “Conferences and Forums” for fuller details.